Firebird 65 BIO Detonating Targets – 10 Pack
- Firebird 65s are designed to be used with handguns, rifles, shotguns & high powered air guns
- Detonates upon impact
- Comes in a value pack of 10
- No mixing required, just stick and shoot!
- No mess as they completely disincarnate
What are Firebird 65 BIO Targets?
Firebird 65 BIO targets are biodegradable detonating targets. 65BIO targets are self-contained, pyrotechnic reactive targets that are legal, safe and easy to transport. Come in a pack of 10.
NO MIXING REQUIRED!
Firebird 65s can be used at short, medium and longer ranges with:
- High-powered air guns
Want to liven up your steel target range time?
Just add one to one of our steel targets. You won’t miss the percussion, flash, and smoke. Firebird is an accuracy training tool used by civilian and tactical personnel across the globe. However; we won’t blame you, if you shoot Firebird targets just for fun.
65 BIO target specifications:
- 65mm dia. x 7mm biodegradable polymer shell
- Less than 20 grams total weight
- Peel and stick adhesive for attachment to hard backing and clay targets
- <120dB (at 50 feet away) heart-throbbing percussion, a brilliant microsecond flash, and white smoke indication.
- Biodegradable case shatters completely and dissolves over time, leaving you with no clean up!
Firebird USA, LLC and AR500 Target Solutions LLC will not responsible and will not be held liable for the misuse of this product. By purchasing and using this product you confirm your knowledge and agree to all of these terms and conditions. By purchasing you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age, and are not a prohibited person as defined by 18 USC §922(g), are solely responsible for all use and/or misuse of this product, assume full responsibility for any damages, liability, injury and/or prosecution arising out of such use and fully and forever release AR500 Target Solutions LLc & Firebird USA, LLC it’s partners from any and all damages, liability, injury and/or prosecution.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead or lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.